Friday, September 23, 2011

Work it on out

I try to work out every week as diligently as possible. Life get's in the way sometimes but I do what I need to do. I was, however, inspired the other day as I decided to push myself a bit further into figure competing. I came across this website: http://www.bodybuilding.com. It has the ability to create a profile and post your results and progress and link up with other people trying to achieve the same thing! The great thing is, it isn't just muscle jacked men (I'm not saying that's the worst thing in the world to look at) but other moms...and boy are they some hot mamas! I thought to myself, if they have time to look that, than I do to. The great thing is it isn't a midnight infomercial trying to sell you things you don't need and showcasing single women with nothing better to do than work out all day. Real women, real lives, true inspiration. So I say to fellow moms...go take a look...sign up...hook up...and work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment